Re: swarm tools compiling error

From: Oliver Hein
Subject: Re: swarm tools compiling error
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 07:34:41 +0100

It occurs during make of Heatbugs and other apps too. It 's the same error:

gcc -c -g -O2 -Wall -Wno-import -Wno-protocol -Werror  -D_GNU_SOURCE
-DAPPNAME=heatbugs -DAPPVERSION=2.1.1 address@hidden
-I/usr/include/swarm Heatbug.m
cc1obj: warnings being treated as errors
In file included from /usr/include/swarm/objc/typedstream.h:31,
                 from /usr/include/swarm/objc/Object.h:31,
                 from /usr/include/swarm/defobj/deftype.h:21,
                 from /usr/include/swarm/defobj.h:12,
                 from /usr/include/swarm/objectbase.h:20,
                 from /usr/include/swarm/space.h:23,
                 from Heatbug.h:8,
                 from Heatbug.m:13:
/usr/include/swarm/objc/hash.h: In function `compare_strings':
/usr/include/swarm/objc/hash.h:203: warning: implicit declaration of function
`strcmp'
make: *** [Heatbug.o] Error 1

Thanks !

Oliver

Am Dienstag, 26. Februar 2002 23:12 schrieben Sie: