Re: swarm tools compiling error

From: Jozef Babjak
Subject: Re: swarm tools compiling error
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 09:05:34 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I am not sure, but this is probably gcc problem, not swarm. Error in
function "compare string" arrived in gcc version 2.96 and above (I tried
it under Linux Mandrake 8.0). This error occur for example during
compilation of SNNS (Studgard Neural Network Simulator). Try to use gcc
version 2.95, it looks well.

Jozef Babjak

http://alife.tuke.sk/~babjak
mailto:address@hidden