Re: search for java swarm documentations

From: Alex Lancaster
Subject: Re: search for java swarm documentations
Date: 08 Aug 2002 01:59:10 -0700

GM> Tiago, To support a course I taught this past semester using
GM> Java/Swarm, I collected a number of links to useful
GM> resources. They can be found at:

GM> http://www.cse.nd.edu/courses/cse498j/www/Resources/resources.html

GM> Hope this helps.

GM> Greg Madey University of Notre Dame

Hi Greg,

You might want to mention in your writeup that the most current (CVS)
version of the jtutorial is located in the Savannah CVS (as I promised
I would do a while ago, I've migrated it from the old SourceForge
location):

http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/swarm/jtutorial/

Instructions on anonymous CVS check out are at:

http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group=swarm

Alex
--
  Alex Lancaster           |  e-mail: address@hidden