[Swarm-Support] Neural Back Progragation Network needed

From: Alessandro Perrone
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Neural Back Progragation Network needed
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 09:25:38 +0100

Hi all
For a model I am writing for next Swarmfest, I need a simple backpropagation neural network.
I am writing the model in objective-c.
I downloaded the old JJmerelo Neural Network library, but there's not the BPN.
Has anyone coded a simple BPN network, and he wants to share it with me?
Thank in advance to anyone who will help me.
Regards.
ALEX