tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF 1.1.0

From: FS
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF 1.1.0
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 10:40:56 +0000

Hi there,

On 09/02/2011 05:09 AM, Thomas Beierlein wrote:

first: I had a very good time in EUHFC with the programme although
coming from a CT-based logger like yfktest
is something new to learn. Especially with "SPACE" to transmit
something is unusal. I don't know which use-case
that is for. I often trx'd my call at the wrong time because I
pressed "SPACE" intuitivly to go to the numbers field. :-)

Better use 'ENTER' to switch from one QSO state to the next (including
sending).
I do! But there are many case where you have to move between the fields.
Most <Enter-sends-message> programms I know use <Space> to go from left to right and <Tab> from right to left. In the last docu 0.9.9 from Rein it says: "You can go to the exchange field with SPACE or TAB or ENTER."
That would be much better!!

Regards 'MEM' display and bottom bar - that is respected for me. Any
other station can confirm this?
Regarding the bottom bar, its there but I didnt notice until I changed terminal settings to vertical 25 lines.

73 Fred
cu in SSB Fieldday as DM7A/p