tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Tlf scoring for Stew Perry?

From: Ervin Hegedüs
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Tlf scoring for Stew Perry?
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 13:05:01 +0100

Hello Mike,

which packages are installed at your system?

There are several hamlib* packages, but there are two important,
which you need:

libhamlib-dev
libhamlib-utils

I think the libhamlib-dev contains the header files and
libraries, utils package contains rigctl and another binary
tools. That depends from author of package.

Once upon I looked the source of hamlib, I found few small bugs
in Python code - so I have installed hamlib from source.

You can check the state of the packages:

dpkg -l "*hamlib*"

If you see there is the libhamlib-dev mark as installed (ii sign
in the front of line), the headers and libraries are installed -
then please send the full output of gcc.

73,

Ervin
HA2OS