tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Tlf scoring for Stew Perry?

From: Nate Bargmann
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Tlf scoring for Stew Perry?
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 15:59:19 -0600

* On 2013 13 Dec 15:44 -0600, Mike Waters wrote:
> That was it! Thanks, Nate! :-)
>
> I should have caught that from the error, but I was fixated on another part
> of the compiler message.

I understand completely.  I have found that when solving compiler
errors, fix the first thing and sometimes all the others, or at least
many of the others, go away.  It's as though once it gets out of sync,
the rest is undefined!

> > Just as info, sudo is not required to run gcc in your home directory.
> >

> You're right. I thought it did the last time I ran gcc. Thanks.

It depends on where you are in the file system.  Perhaps you were
compiling some kernel source or a kernel module of some such which is
often unpacked outside of one's home directory.

73, de Nate >>