uisp-dev

[Uisp-dev] mac os x and usb to serial adapter

From: Simon Tinguely
Subject: [Uisp-dev] mac os x and usb to serial adapter
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 13:25:14 +0200

Hello,

I am trying to programm an atmel microcontrolleur (atmega 8535) with uisp on mac os 10.3. As I don't have a serial port, I bought an adapter, but it doesn't seem to work. I know that the same question was already asked, but I didn't understand what I should do, and if it was finally possible to use an adapter with uisp. Which command do I have to enter? Is there something to configure? My adapter is from "Aten", and I installed the drivers for mac os x. Thank you in advance.

Simon