uncc-dev

[Uncc-dev] Re: playing with uncc

From: Sebastien Bechet
Subject: [Uncc-dev] Re: playing with uncc
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 18:04:40 +0100

Hi all,

Le jeu 06/11/2003 à 14:15, Robert Millan wrote :
> Thanks for rising the point but please use the mailing list next time,
> otherwise it doesn't get archived.
ok.

> As for the Debian package, I'll update it when CVS is again newer than
> release tarballs (as it should be).
Little John or megabug, do you plan to synchronize CVS a day ?

Some Segfault problems come from type.h/MAX_PARAM_LEN : too small for
"String" params. An idea to solve this problem is to do dynamic
allocation (another reason is Memory, I stress uncc a little w/ 15Mo asm
sourcecode and it toke 2Go+ RAM :-p)

Another good idea is integrate uncc concept in HTE editor () because, in
my mind it is not really useful to uncc a full software but it can be
really useful to work on specific functions found/extracted with HTE.

Good Bye.

Ref.
http://hte.sourceforge.net/
http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/uncc/