Re: [VM] Re: Coloring quotes

From: Göran Uddeborg
Subject: Re: [VM] Re: Coloring quotes
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 07:40:15 +0000 (UTC)

Den 2011-03-23 skrev Uday S Reddy <address@hidden>:
> I have never got that error, even though I constantly don't get
> coloring on the firist viewing of a message.

I should say I saw it only because I happened to have the *Messages*
buffer visible.  I didn't notice it before.

But it appears to be a false lead.  I tried yesterday again with
debugging enabled.  But I didn't see the error message this time.  And
I still occasionally missed the colors on the first viewing.  So it
appears to be unrelated.  Or at the very least, it is not a necessary
precondition to trigger the bug.