Re: [VM] Re: Coloring quotes

From: Uday S Reddy
Subject: Re: [VM] Re: Coloring quotes
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 13:49:03 +0000

I have never got that error, even though I constantly don't get
coloring on the firist viewing of a message.

I will try to see what is giving the error.  But meanwhile you can
help by find something that is reasonably repeatable, and then turning
on debug-on-error to get a backtrace.  If the error is being handled
internally then you might need to turn on debug-on-signal as well, and
then type c every time it halts at some other error.  (It is kind of
painful!)

Cheers,
Uday