wesnoth-dev

Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Wesnoth 0.9.1

From: Isaac Clerencia
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Wesnoth 0.9.1
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 22:39:24 +0200

On Tuesday, 12 de April de 2005 10:27, Isaac Clerencia wrote:
> I would like to release 0.9.1 this weekend or may be Monday or Tuesday.
> We shouldn't commit any important changes and just concentrate on fixing
> the issues as they're appearing.

Issues to be fixed (at least):
* Dark_Adept.cfg and Mermaid_Initiate.cfg (already fixed)
* Elder_Mage.cfg referes to halo/elder_something7.png, but the image doesn't
exists
(probably crimson_penguin can do a script to check issues like the two above)
* prestart event (forcemstr)
* units not yet included in help when offered as upgrade
* help doesn't mention 'dextrous' and the description for 'loyal' is the old
one
* polish freim's new terrains (Ayin,freim?)
In addition, Silene has warned me about his last commit, with the following
log message:
--
Remove the line_source stuff and embed the inclusion data directly into the
stream. Now we are finally freed of any stateful WML processing, and we can

Of course yann can keep cleaning the dependency graphs, and everyone else
closing as much bugs as possible. :)

Best regards
P.S. Feel free to complete the to-do list
--
Isaac Clerencia at Warp Networks, http://www.warp.es
Work: <address@hidden>   | Debian: <address@hidden>