wesnoth-dev

Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Wesnoth 0.9.1

From: Isaac Clerencia
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Wesnoth 0.9.1
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 00:46:57 +0200

On Tuesday, 12 de April de 2005 22:39, Isaac Clerencia wrote:
> Issues to be fixed (at least):
> * Dark_Adept.cfg and Mermaid_Initiate.cfg (already fixed)
> * Elder_Mage.cfg referes to halo/elder_something7.png, but the image
> doesn't exists
> (probably crimson_penguin can do a script to check issues like the two
> above) * prestart event (forcemstr)
> * units not yet included in help when offered as upgrade
> * help doesn't mention 'dextrous' and the description for 'loyal' is the
> old one
> * polish freim's new terrains (Ayin,freim?)
00:44 < Piou2fois-fr> {QUESTION_OPTION (_"How should I choose what kind of
                      units to recruit?") (_"You have to carefully review
their
                      skills, which are displayed to the left of the unit
                      selection box,  and cost, which is displayed after the
                      name of the unit. You will learn more about these
                      statistics throughout the tutorial.")}
00:45 < Piou2fois-fr> any language u choose, the answer is in english

This bug was already known, what's happening with that string?

--
Isaac Clerencia at Warp Networks, http://www.warp.es
Work: <address@hidden>   | Debian: <address@hidden>