wesnoth-dev

[Wesnoth-dev] Releasing Wednesday?

From: Isaac Clerencia
Subject: [Wesnoth-dev] Releasing Wednesday?
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 08:51:12 +0200

Hi, it looks like we've been able to close most of the annoying bugs that
affected the 0.9.0 release.

We just miss a fix for this one:
* units not yet included in help (encountered_units) when offered as upgrade

If nobody can have a look at it, I'll try to fix it tonight.

After this one is fixed we are ready to release, unless I've missed anything
important the last two days (I've been without Internet access). Well, I
would also like to have a more reasonable "campaign download" dialog before
releasing.

We should re-run update-po to have the _("Screenshot") string in the pot
files, and translators will have two days until release.

Any ideas, changes, whatever to the "plan"?

Best regards
--
Isaac Clerencia at Warp Networks, http://www.warp.es
Work: <address@hidden>   | Debian: <address@hidden>