wesnoth-dev

[Wesnoth-dev] Portrait Organization Proposal

From: Richard Kettering
Subject: [Wesnoth-dev] Portrait Organization Proposal
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 00:25:22 -0500

Two motions in progress.
One would like to see Jason Lutes' very deserving work get put in Wesnoth. Another would like to finally see the portrait set Neorice made for SotBE get used there, and perhaps in other places.
I'd like to see both happen, frankly.

To do this, we'll need a system for organizing the portraits when we put them in CVS.
After talking with Dave, I propose:

images/portraits/<portrait-set>/<unit-name>.png

And for directory names; "Jason_Lutes" and "Neoriceisgood"

How does that sound?

-Richard