Re: [Adonthell-devel] Can not compile “Waste’s Edge”

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Can not compile “Waste’s Edge”
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 22:04:08 +0100

On Feb 10, 2008 7:57 PM, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Feb 10, 2008 7:19 PM, Kess Vargavind <address@hidden> wrote:

> > Any suggestions?
>
> As it's either a problem with SWIG, the Makefile or both, I'm going to
> have a look first. I'll post a solution later ...

The Makefile was the problem ... it is fixed and in CVS. So after an
update it should work.

Just note that there isn't any real change in v0.3 ... apart from
keeping it up-to-date for new versions of its dependencies and the
occasional bugfix, it's a dead branch. All new development happens on
v0.4.

Kai