Re: [Adonthell-general] GUI design

From: Andrew Phillips
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] GUI design
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 18:17:08 -0500

I've read your suggestions, though I'm still in the process of reading the ML post from James. The ideas sound to me like good ones, but I want to be sure I'm visualizing this correctly.

The four icons stay on the screen all the time. When one of these is selected, it expands (either by presenting the full range of options just below or by actually deforming to display the full list of options) while leaving the other three still compressed, somewhat like the Mac OSX Dock?

On 7/8/07, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:
On 7/8/07, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:

> While doing so I started to think about a suggestion that James made
> ages ago. It might still be somewhere in the ML archive, but I
> couldn't find it at a glance.

Well, searched the wrong list ;-). Here is the thread:

   http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/adonthell-devel/2002-02/msg00050.html

Kai