artanis

Is There Any Means to Call an External Site/API from a Controller?

From: Jaft
Subject: Is There Any Means to Call an External Site/API from a Controller?
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2022 02:19:39 +0000 (UTC)

I know this was discussed in the past but it's been a while since I've used Artanis and I was wondering if anything was different?

The open-socket-for-uri and fcntl method, while avoiding the

Error: (wrong-type-arg #f Wrong type (expecting ~A): ~S (resumable continuation #<vm-continuation 7f52391628e0>) (#<vm-continuation 7f52391628e0>))
Ingore it to avoid Ragnarok crash.

error, still causes the Artanis endpoint to hang and not move on to finish the controller call.

I just wanted to double check whether it was still not possible to call external HTTP(S) calls from within a controller.