artanis

Re: Is There Any Means to Call an External Site/API from a Controller?

From: Nala Ginrut
Subject: Re: Is There Any Means to Call an External Site/API from a Controller?
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2022 02:35:07 +0800

Hi Jaft!
First, it is recommended to use (artanis client).
https://gitlab.com/hardenedlinux/artanis/-/blob/master/artanis/client.scm#L27

artanis:http-get is based on guile-curl, I don't remember the last
status of non-blocking with it, but if it's still blocking, I'll manage
to handle the non-blocking in (artanis client) module.

Best regards.

--
GNU Powered it
GPL Protected it