artanis

Re: Is There Any Means to Call an External Site/API from a Controller?

From: Jaft
Subject: Re: Is There Any Means to Call an External Site/API from a Controller?
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2022 20:19:38 +0000 (UTC)

Oh! This is new. Looks like it isn't in 0.5.1, yet, so I'll have to try the latest from GitLab. But I'll let you know how it goes!

On Tuesday, December 27, 2022 at 12:35:17 PM CST, Nala Ginrut <mulei@gnu.org> wrote:

Hi Jaft!
First, it is recommended to use (artanis client).
https://gitlab.com/hardenedlinux/artanis/-/blob/master/artanis/client.scm#L27

artanis:http-get is based on guile-curl, I don't remember the last
status of non-blocking with it, but if it's still blocking, I'll manage
to handle the non-blocking in (artanis client) module.

Best regards.

--
GNU Powered it
GPL Protected it