artanis

Re: Additional Logo Idea for the RIng

From: Nala Ginrut
Subject: Re: Additional Logo Idea for the RIng
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2023 01:22:34 +0800

Hi Benson!

Benson Muite writes:

> It is interesting that both Baidu and Sogou play on the theme of search
> dog. The logo for sohu.com is also quite elegant, seems influenced by
> calligraphy.

> 1) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_calligraphy
> 2) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_calligraphy
> 3) https://inkscape.org/doc/tutorials/calligraphy/tutorial-calligraphy.html
> 4)
> https://docslib.org/doc/6981798/getting-started-for-calligraphers-and-illustrators-using-gimp-and-or-inkscape-by-steve-czajka-edited-by-richard-buchanan-ii

Yes, the kind of design is one way to go. However, the caligraphy
requires long time practices and teaching. Unless we have someone in the
community who have already equiped such a skill, otherwise we may wait
for a relative long time to have this contribution.

Best regards.

--
GNU Powered it
GPL Protected it