artanis

Re: Additional Logo Idea for the RIng

From: Nala Ginrut
Subject: Re: Additional Logo Idea for the RIng
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2023 23:59:08 +0800

Hi Jaft!

The modification looks nice, especially the eye-catching "A". I think
it's better for a logo to empharsize "A" for Artanis at a glance.

I've tried several background colors, it seems the parens color looks
better for the dark background. Personally, I'd like to use this color,
since I always use dark theme in my system. But folks are welcome to
comment if you have better idea.

Best regards.

--
GNU Powered it