artanis

Re: Additional Logo Idea for the RIng

From: Nala Ginrut
Subject: Re: Additional Logo Idea for the RIng
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2023 23:09:57 +0800

Hi Benson!

Benson Muite writes:

> Using only two colors for the modified λ is cleaner. Still need to
> examine color meanings you have provided. Probably want these colors to
> have high contrast since one may want choices for light and dark
> backgrounds, as well as a monochrome version.

As a developer, I don't think I should do the designers work. Let's
simply use Pantone color of 2023.
https://www.pantone.com/color-of-the-year/2023

So we don't have to explain the reason behind the color.
Attached are two modified logos.

> Enabling good localization would be very helpful.  Many websites are
> translated or available in a language other than English.  Having a
> "Powered by Artanis" translation with logo would be a good way to inform
> the consuming audience in a way that connects with them. As an example
> see the logos at the bottom of the pages:
> https://www.yuque.com/
> https://xtech.antfin.com/

I think the localization workload is related to the scale of the
community, or the support from company.

Yuque and Antfin are companies, they spend money to let employees do these
works as KPI.
If our community has more people, I believe there're contributors do the
localization work.

Best regards.

--
GNU Powered it