RE: [avr-chat] JTAG Debug

From: larry barello
Subject: RE: [avr-chat] JTAG Debug
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 07:47:59 -0800

Check Atmel for seminars...

Last summer I signed up for an AVR32uc (single chip USB end device) seminar
for $100, got lunch, a nifty dev board with joystick, accelerometers,
buttons, etc. and an JTAGmkII...  Of course, you have to spend a day, but it
was worth it anyway to have help walking through setting up the Avr32 tool
chain, write a simple HID (wii like mouse), compile and debug...

Another possibility is to contact your nearest Atmel rep and borrow the tool
for a couple weeks.