Re: [avr-chat] JTAG Debug

From: Steve Franks
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] JTAG Debug
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 11:14:29 -0700

> The flexcables are available from digikey reasonably cheaply.
> The ICE probably should come with a spare, and DEFINITELY with the
> part number to order!

>I think this is the right one, but I'm not sure: HFF-30U-06-ND
>They have several lengths available.
>I looked back thru my notes, and I don't see the PN called out as such.
>It's probably written on my Jtag ice box, which is sitting about 6 hours away.

> Ah, you've gone and done my work for me!  Now, I might actually have working
> mkII's *before* my next board is done ;)

Remember, I'm not SURE that is the right part, but I'm pretty sure.

Well, it's definitely 30 positions, and 0.5mm pitch looks right, it's at least that small.  Mine is 10 miles away, so we'll need to check later, but I figured it was useful info to make public..

Hopefully, they will also be useful once repaired.

I have one more working, at least.

Best,
Steve