Re: [avr-chat] JTAG Debug

From: jan
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] JTAG Debug
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 08:51:04 +0100

On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 16:32:03 -0700
"Weddington, Eric" <address@hidden> wrote:

> [...]

I agree with David that AVR Studio and JTAG ICE MkII can't always be
trusted. Unfortunately that's a common problem with development tools.
Compared to other tools the AVR tools are not so bad, I think. And as
far as I know the other tools don't have Joerg.

/Janne

--
You deserve a better life, dump Windows!