Re: [avr-gcc-list] Not naked but "topless" functions?

From: Kang Tin LAI
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Not naked but "topless" functions?
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 01:21:21 +0800

Hi,

Current gcc CVS, attribute "noreturn" basically is satisfied our needs, except
some minor defects. Please see my other message of the list.

Official gcc already support AVR since version 2.95.x? I am not sure.

Depended on your decision, I recommend you, if upgrade, use lastest cvs, it
should be 3.3 yyyymmdd (experimental), don't play with 3.2 release, it is
broken. And also the avr libc, lot of lot of changes, compared with one used
with 3.0.4, especially initialization in gcrt.S startup file.

--
---
Kang Tin LAI <address@hidden>