bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] Shabdix download

From: Aryan Ameri
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] Shabdix download
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 20:10:07 +0200

> > On Wednesday 24 December 2003 00:04, Arash Zeini wrote:
> > > Hi Friends,
> > >
> > > It took us a long time, but we have finally done it. You can
> > > download the iso image of Shabdix 0.8 from this location:
> > >
> > > http://developer.berlios.de/project/filelist.php?group_id=955

And BTW, the BerliOS servers are also doing a very good job. I was
easily able to download the file with an average of 100 KB/S speed. I
have never experienced such speeds with sourceforge.

--
/*  Trademarks, Copyrights, Patents, etc are all loans from the public
domain. They are not a property ('intellectual' or otherwise.) */

Aryan Ameri