classpathx-discuss

Re: [Classpathx-discuss] Fw: [Classpathx-xml] What is the status of gnuj

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-discuss] Fw: [Classpathx-xml] What is the status of gnujaxp?
Date: 12 Apr 2003 15:45:43 +0100

GNUJAXP is under development, I am working on the build system and
when I've done that I'll be working on bugs and missing features.

Unfortunately David has not got time for GNUJAXP right now (he's
doing a lot of work with Linux USB stuff I think).

Any help with bug fixing (they've been sent to the xml mailing list)
would be much appreciated; even if you have to build it by hand.

Nic