dazuko-help

Re: [Dazuko-help] Dazukofs 3.1.4-rc3

From: Bernd Adda
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-help] Dazukofs 3.1.4-rc3
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 11:37:48 +0100

hi all

I think, the error is, lino use dazkofs-3.1.4-rc3 and
the dazukofs in antivir too.

So I mean, he shold use dazukofs-3.1.4-c3 for what ever,
and that is all, what shold be done for dazukofs

After this install antivir_workstation-?.tar.gz with
./install and give answers to all questions.
Reboot and update antivir.

While installing antivir, dazukofs will be found automatically.

Thanks for all dazuko-help
Regards all

Bernd adda