Re: Navigating Dialog boxes with keyboard (was Re: Keyboard use (was Re:

From: Petr Pařízek
Subject: Re: Navigating Dialog boxes with keyboard (was Re: Keyboard use (was Re: A few questions about using Denemo on Windows))
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2020 14:35:12 +0200

Richard wrote:

> So this may be what the module gail:atk-bridge is all about. I can't
> seem to find out how you get it though, other than by installing the
> complete GTK binaries for windows:

https://www.gtk.org/docs/installations/windows/#using-gtk-from-msys2-packages

I've read what the webpage says and there's one thing I'm not
particularly sure about. Let me quote:
<<<<<
Step 1.: Download the MSYS2 installer that matches your platform and
follow the installation instructions.
Step 2.: Install GTK3 and its dependencies. Open a MSYS2 shell, and run:
pacman -S mingw-w64-x86_64-gtk3
Step 3. (recommended): Install the GTK core applications. Glade is a GUI
designer for GTK. It lets you design your GUI and export it in XML
format. You can then import your GUI from your code using the GtkBuilder
API. Read the GtkBuilder section in the GTK manual for more information.
To install Glade:
pacman -S mingw-w64-x86_64-glade

I wonder if I'm supposed to do all of these 3 things or if just doing
step 1 or just doing steps 1 and 2 should be enough. It sounds to me
like having a whole lot of new files on my hard drive and in case it
turns out to be meaningless, I'd like to be able to uninstall and delete
them easily (which means that what can't be removed automatically should
at least be easy to find so that I can remove it manually).

Petr

--
Tento e-mail byl zkontrolován na viry programem AVG.
http://www.avg.cz