Re: Navigating Dialog boxes with keyboard (was Re: Keyboard use (was Re:

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Navigating Dialog boxes with keyboard (was Re: Keyboard use (was Re: A few questions about using Denemo on Windows))
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2020 19:45:43 +0100

On Sat, 2020-08-15 at 13:31 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
It is the same link as the nightly builds.
That's to say
http://www.denemo.org/~jjbenham/mxe/denemo.zip

I think I may need to compile a different package called at-spi2-atk. I will look into that.

I've tested the package with the Microsoft screen reader that came with the ancient Windows Vista on the laptop that I have for testing
and it still didn't read out the contents of Denemo's dialogs, even when they are standard Gtk Widgets.

I've been unable to find out if it should work, or whether only particular screen readers (orca???) will see the text...

On Sat, Aug 15, 2020, 11:49 AM Petr Pařízek <petrparizek2000@yahoo.com> wrote:
Jeremiah wrote:

 > I recompiled the mxe gtk3 build with the --disable-modules
 > and rebuilt denemo. We also have the atk built as a dependency of gtk.

Is a link to this specific build among the links on the Denemo downloads
webpage?

Petr