Re: custom keymap

From: aaron mehl
Subject: Re: custom keymap
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2020 08:57:59 -0400

--------------------
Hi again,
I  am slowly adding to my scheme script and I see that a lot of the default keybindings are ok. I am mainly interested in not moving my hands off home position.
A few issues I came up with.
  1. There are so many tuplet options even for triplets - toggle etc. I am not sure which to use - in the menu is start triplet end triplet, is the toggle.
  2. Also I want a way to move to the right octave without using the comma and apostrophe like a = a, and A=a but it starts the record scheme script...
  3. There are also so many options for grace notes, I am not sure what to use.
Thats all for now thanks,
Aaron
-------------------------

Sent from Mailspring, the best free email app for work
On Sep 1 2020, at 3:29 am, Richard Shann <richard@rshann.plus.com> wrote:
On Mon, 2020-08-31 at 20:09 -0400, aaron mehl wrote:
> Wow I made a scheme for the rhythm shortcuts. One shortcut didn't
> take can I use a semicolon?
Yes, of course. The default binds the semicolon to the command for
making a note (or selection) staccato.

> I made j a half note k quarter l eigth note and ; 16th note but it
> didn't work.

just post your script and all will be clear...

Richard