Re: CC-BY-SA 3.0 mysteriously not in license form

From: Ian Kelling
Subject: Re: CC-BY-SA 3.0 mysteriously not in license form
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2020 12:50:17 -0500

It's a bug in mediawiki, we've had this happen before but I forgot how
we solved it, but I figured it out. The license was added recently, but
the drop down didn't update to include it. I fixed it by making a trivial edit
https://directory.fsf.org/wiki?title=Form:Entry&action=edit then
reverted it, this refreshes the license list. Thanks for reporting this.

--
Ian Kelling | Senior Systems Administrator, Free Software Foundation
GPG Key: B125 F60B 7B28 7FF6 A2B7  DF8F 170A F0E2 9542 95DF