RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using USRP w/o Daughterboard's

From: Robitaille, Michael
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using USRP w/o Daughterboard's
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 17:18:26 -0700

Thanks Eric, I got my direct interface to the USRP working and the
usrp_oscope.py and ursp_fft.py examples work.  I am very glad that the
software defaults to a Basix Rx DB configuration when it finds no DB.

One item that I am trying to chase down is that when I input a square wave
at low frequencies (1 kHz to 10 kHz) I see a droop in the amplitude.  The
signal at the AD9862 input pins looks good.  Can the droop be cause by the
decimation filter?

Michael A. Robitaille

Senior Engineer

Schafer Corporation