Re: Galileo Frequency Shifting and Filtering

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: Galileo Frequency Shifting and Filtering
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2023 11:51:54 -0500

On 01/03/2023 08:50, David Dima wrote:
Hi,

Sure, but the power of this kind of signals is below noise level. Current antenna amplifies 30dB but it still not enough to see anything in the spectrum (I have checked it alredy).

Regards,
David
You generally won't be able to see GPS signals in the spectrum--unless you have a spectacularly good LNA right up at
  your antenna, and that antenna better not be a dielectric patch antenna (as is typical for GNSS/GPS antennas).