AW: AW: AW: AW: Import Error "undefined symbol"

From: Beckmann, Niklas
Subject: AW: AW: AW: AW: Import Error "undefined symbol"
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 23:03:56 +0000

Hi Vasil & Phillipp,

I just un- and reinstalled gnuradio from source (basically following the steps at the wiki)... that did not solve the problem.

Im on version 3.10.4.0 and im on Ubuntu 20.04.

@Phillipp you were right, gnuradio does not crash if I open another flowgraph. The import I was originally aiming to do works now.

And i found when gnuradio segfaults: it happens when I add a variable block with

"mymodule.phy_header().formatter()"

(maybe that additional info is useful)

@Vasil I did install the debug symbols, but when I do the command,
it still shows

Reading symbols from python...
(No debugging symbols found in python)
And the rest of the output is still the same...so I dont know what wrong here. That indicates that the installation of the debug symbols went wrong?

Thank you very much for your help so far, I would be very thankful for any further help ðŸ˜Š

Best,