Re: GNUstep Window Manager (was RE: Idea)

From: Enrico Sersale
Subject: Re: GNUstep Window Manager (was RE: Idea)
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 02:11:08 +0200 (EET)

On Sat, 6 Jan 2001, Philippe C.D. Robert wrote:

> Enrico Sersale <enrico@imago.ro> wrote (Sat, 6 Jan 2001 18:23:45 +0200 (EET)):
> > BTW can somebody tell me what the Apple IOKit exactly does?
>
> It is a replacement for the DriverKit, written in Embedded-C++.
>
> cheers, Phil
> --
> Philippe C.D. Robert | http://www.nice.ch/~phip/

Even if it can seem so, the following question is not out of topic ;-)

I need a little help from somebody that has access to a Mac OS X box:

Please:

- go with the Finder in a directory.

- now open a terminal on the same dir and do something (ex. create or
  delete a file).

Is the content of the finder window updated automatically?