Re: Renaissance menus on OS X ?

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Renaissance menus on OS X ?
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 21:39:00 -0700

Pete French wrote:
 I found what I think is a bug by the way... put some text in as a <lable>
and double click on iit. You get :

Uncaught exception NSRangeException, reason: RangeError in method
-attribute:atIndex:longestEffectiveRange:inRange: in class NSAttributedString

Which is interesting!

See:

http://www.mail-archive.com/bug-gnustep@gnu.org/msg01962.html

Apparently it hasn't been fixed yet.

--
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics Corp.      | I'm glad I hate spinach, because
http://www.doc.com                    | if I didn't, I'd eat it, and you