Re: Scrollbars.

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: Scrollbars.
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 16:20:31 +0000

On 18 Nov 2006, at 15:21, Gregory John Casamento wrote:

Shouldn't it be GSScrollViewInterfaceStyle since it's a default that is not a standard OpenStep/Cocoa default?

I guess we should define policy on this ... I used NSScrollViewInterfaceStyle on the rationale that it's the interface style key for the NSScrollView class. The same reasoning as for the choice of NSMenuInterfaceStyle for controling the style of the NSMenu class. Perhaps we could use a convention like GSInterfaceStyleNSScrollView and GSInterfaceStyleNSMenu to keep the class names intact?