RE: [DotGNU]RDF based discovery system

From: Danny Ayers
Subject: RE: [DotGNU]RDF based discovery system
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 17:45:37 +0100

> Or lets say, I am looking for a function to to a FFT on an array of
> data. This would also be something to be discovered.

This is *exactly* the kind of thing I had in mind when I put together my
'RPP' mudman spec. Since then the DAML-S work has come along, but if there's
need for something simpler then perhaps RPP might be a source of ideas.

http://www.citnames.com/2001/04/rpp.htm

(note - a lot of the links are now dead because I lost a domain, but
anything with an address http://www.isacat.net/* should now be at
http://www.citnames.com/isacat/* )

Cheers,
Danny.