[Duplicity-talk] File / Directory names with spaces

From: Bob Smither
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] File / Directory names with spaces
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 20:10:55 -0500

Hi List,

Is there an preferred way to use directory / file names with spaces in
them (other that just don't use them :-)?  I have a
directory /shared/Robo Calls (/shared/Robo\ Calls).  The directory does
exist.  I have tried several variations on quoting and escaping the
space in both the source and remote locations in the duplicity command
line with no luck.

Thanks.