dvdrtools-users

Re: [Dvdrtools-users] mkudffs help

From: Chris Ditri
Subject: Re: [Dvdrtools-users] mkudffs help
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 15:09:36 -0400

If they have one (mailing list), I didn't see mention of it on their site at
source forge.

I think your first idea is a great one!  Andrew's site is very good, but I
think a lot more could be said on the subject.  A faq is definitely called
for here.

I think the second one is a good idea too if the people at udf tools and
kernel dvd+rw etc.etc. are there to lend a hand in support.  If not, then I
don't think it would work as nicely.  You need at least a couple gurus on
each list or they will die (the lists, not the gurus ;0) ).  So, my two cents
is this: don't split the list if you don't have enough gurus around to
support it.  Better to keep it consolidated at least until people get more
experienced at burning and understanding the technology of dvd's and dvd
burners.  If you do have several gurus following the list, then by all means
split it!

Those are my thoughts
You did ask... :0)

Thank you!