Re: New mh-e toolbar icons

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: New mh-e toolbar icons
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 09:57:52 +0200 (IST)

On Mon, 3 Dec 2001, Peter S Galbraith wrote:

> How should elisp code refer to them?
>
> (tool-bar-add-item "reply" 'mh-reply 'mh-folder-reply
>                          :help "Reply to this message")
> (tool-bar-add-item "show" 'mh-toggle-showing 'mh-folder-toggle-show
>                          :help "Toggle showing message")
>
> or
>
> (tool-bar-add-item "mail/reply" 'mh-reply 'mh-folder-reply
>                          :help "Reply to this message")

You don't need to prepend "mail/", Emacs searches that automatically.

However, please note that we also have lisp/gnus/reply.{xpm,pbm}.  The
standard order of the subdirectories of lisp/ in load-path puts mail/
before gnus/, but I wonder whether it's wise to rely on that...

So you might wish to use "mail/reply" anyway.

> Will the mail directory be in the load-path?

Yes.  See lisp/subdirs.el.