[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
04 Jul 2002 10:28:58 +0200
Gnus/5.09 (Gnus v5.9.0) Emacs/21.2
"Stefan Monnier" <monnier+gnu/address@hidden> writes:
> > 2. The existing mgp-mode.el has some key-bindings that let you insert
> > directives directly e.g. C-c C-p inserts "%page".
> Oh, that's what is meant by "Keyword completion" ?
How would you call this instead?
> > IMHO this can be done easier with tempo if there is a demand for
> > this feature.
> I'd recommend `skeleton' instead of `tempo'. I'm not sure why I was
> originally biased in favor of `skeleton' (they are *very* similar),
> but right now I can justify it with the fact that we should strive to
> stick to one of the two and `tempo' is only used by `snmp-mode'
> and `dcl-mode' whereas `skeleton' is used by at least 6 packages.
I have no preferences either way. I'll have a look at skeleton.
wyona: research & development
Re: mgp.el, Richard Stallman, 2002/07/04
- Re: mgp.el, Christian Egli, 2002/07/03
- Re: mgp.el, Stefan Monnier, 2002/07/03
- Re: mgp.el, Richard Stallman, 2002/07/04
- Re: mgp.el, Hirotsugu Kakugawa, 2002/07/04
- Re: mgp.el, Stefan Monnier, 2002/07/05
- Re: mgp.el, Richard Stallman, 2002/07/05
- Re: mgp.el, Hirotsugu Kakugawa, 2002/07/08