[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 12:24:01 -0600 (MDT)
1. C-u C-c C-c calculates the current page and passes it to magicpoint
so that the presentation starts with the current page.
This shouldn't be very hard to add. If I take code from the
original we need papers from the original author Hirotsugu
How many limes of code is that? We don't need papers if it is small.
Alternatively, can you write your own code to do this job?
Re: mgp.el, Richard Stallman, 2002/07/04
- Re: mgp.el, Christian Egli, 2002/07/03
- Re: mgp.el, Stefan Monnier, 2002/07/03
- Re: mgp.el,
Richard Stallman <=
- Re: mgp.el, Hirotsugu Kakugawa, 2002/07/04
- Re: mgp.el, Stefan Monnier, 2002/07/05
- Re: mgp.el, Richard Stallman, 2002/07/05
- Re: mgp.el, Hirotsugu Kakugawa, 2002/07/08