RE: describe-bindings: ^L, bad order, naming

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: describe-bindings: ^L, bad order, naming
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 10:02:31 -0800

    > Isn't there a nicer way the groups can be separated?

    We could use overlays to display the ^L as something more visually
    appealing, while leaving ^L in the buffer.

Yes, that's what I was thinking too. The ^L should stay, but can be made
more user-friendly.

    > I also get a long list with latin key characters that are bound to
    > encoded-kbd-self-insert-ccl.

    I think this is a bug.

I see that list too. I thought it was intended, but didn't know what it was
for. It is quite annoying, in any case.