Re: FOR-RELEASE

From: Giorgos Keramidas
Subject: Re: FOR-RELEASE
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 15:44:47 +0300 (EEST)

On 2007-05-19 06:55, Richard Stallman wrote:
   >  ** address@hidden, Apr 24: 22.0.98  not starting on Solaris 10/I386
   >
   > Nobody can reproduce this, in three weeks of trying.

As I recall, the last message in the initial discussion was
that he found more details of what was necessary.  Then the
issue slept until I reminded people to look at it.  Then
Giorgos Keramidas <address@hidden> started to look at
it, and sent what appears to be a partial, interim report.

Giorgos, have you finished trying to reproduce this bug?
Have you given up?

I haven't been able to reproduce the crash.  I am not sure what
causes it, but I don't want to keep other people from moving on
because I failed to reproduce it.

Thanks for the heads up email, and I apologise for taking so
long to reply.

- Giorgos