Re: Emacs Package Management

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Emacs Package Management
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 12:58:26 -0600

>>>>> "Miles" == Miles Bader <address@hidden> writes:

Miles>   * remove-if / delete-if / remove-if-not / delete-if-not
Miles>      (_without_ the CL keyword arguments)

This is a side question, but I have been wondering for a while why Emacs
doesn't have CL keyword arguments.  Is there a reason?  I looked in the
Elisp manual, but didn't see anything.

It seems to me that plenty of elisp actually uses them in practice, even
functions in the Emacs C core.  Direct support for them would probably
simplify some code.

Tom