Re: face for non-ASCII characters

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: face for non-ASCII characters
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 08:07:25 -0500

On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 19:03:15 +0200 Lennart Borgman <address@hidden> wrote:

LB> 2011/4/18 Ted Zlatanov <address@hidden>:
>>
LB> Eh, yes. I was going to say that I will take your version (with my
LB> suggestion for loading) and put it in nXhtml repository. (Some
LB> troubles with my computers at the moment.)
>>
>> Is it OK if I also propose it for the GNU ELPA?  It doesn't depend on
>> idn.el or anything else external, and I can set up a nightly job to
>> mirror it from the nXhtml repository.

LB> Could you please coordinate this with Reuben who have had similar
LB> questions and offered to help?

When?  Where?  You have to give me some idea of the questions Reuben
asked and what he offered :)

LB> I think the best would be to keep nXhtml as one package at the moment
LB> (and I think Reuben agrees to that). Later on I think it should be
LB> split and more general things like this extracted to ELPA or Emacs.

That makes it hard for people like me, who don't use nXhtml, to use
markchars.el (which as I mentioned is a standalone library).  What would
you suggest as a remedy instead of installing nXhtml?

Thanks
Ted